Hunting is a hobby of many men. The choice of equipment for hunting is a responsible process, and the compound bow wins in increased popularity among former hunters and newbies. So, how do you choose the best compound bows? Here’s our detailed review.
Compound bows are easier to use compared with recursive and traditional bows. The compound bow is characterized by the presence of eccentric wheels, located at the ends of the bow’s shoulders. The eccentricity of the best compound bow allows one to reach the maximum tension force as if fractional without transferring all the weight directly to the hand of the arrow.
The best compound bow for hunting was invented in the United States and quickly gained popularity among shooters, athletes, and hunters. Compared to traditional bows that haven’t changed over the twelve millennia of their history, a new version of this ancient missile weapon has a number of undeniable advantages that have made it possible to improve.
Among the main advantages of the best compound bow is easier maintenance, increased accuracy of shooting with a greater initial speed of the arrow and less fatigue, small dimensions, simplified storage conditions, and the bow does not have to be disassembled after use.
The technique of shooting from a compound bow is similar to the technique of shooting with small arms. A person who has basic ideas about the condition of a sharp shot from a rifle or a pistol without special problems can use this exotic weapon.
The main difference in the types of such weapons is what hand is the bow oriented – for the left-hander or the right-hander. The left-handed compound bow is a very popular device too. We examined the best compound bow brands, created our compound bow brands reviews, and made a top 9 list of compound bow brands for you to choose your best compound bow in 2020.
COMPOUND BOW BUYING GUIDE — WHAT TO LOOK FOR
When you are choosing the best compound bow, pay attention to these facts:
- Can you stretch it easily? Is the tension length suitable? How is the bow made? Does it have additional shoulders, blocks and a bowstring?
- High speed gives more noise.
- Excessive compactness is usually accompanied by reduced accuracy; however, as before, this remains an important advantage for hunters occupying a position on the tree.
- The small width of the best compound bow is good for shooting from a tree and moving across rough terrain; however, in such models, the accuracy and speed are not high (which is especially important when meeting a large and dangerous animal in the forest).
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COMPOUND BOW
If you are going to buy the best compound bow, we advise you to pay attention to the following points:
- Purpose. If you choose a bow for hunting, it means that you need a device with a high firing rate and traction weight. Compound bow reviews advise choosing a model with a small weight but accurate, if you are going to shoot at the targets.
- Length. If you are going to shoot at targets, choose a bow with a longer length. Nevertheless, in general, everything here depends on personal convenience, so before buying, be sure to check that the bow model is most comfortable for you.
- Draw length. If this length is longer than you need, you risk losing the force of the shot; if it is shorter than the level required; you will lose accuracy.
- The weight of the device. The best compound bow is one that is easy to carry on long-term hunting. However, the heavier the bow, the easier it is to aim. Decide what is more important to you.
- Let Off and Draw Weight – if you choose a bow for hunting, choose the best compound bow with a large weight of attraction. Conversely, if you just want to shoot at targets.
- Arrow speed. This depends on how much the bow weighs and the arrow itself. The higher the speed, the greater the strength of the compound bow.
- Price. Of course, if you buy a bow which you plan to use often and for a long time, do not be cheap and buy the best value compound bow. The more expensive and quality materials from which the device is made, the more expensive it is. Although, if this is your first bow, and you’re not a serious hunter, you could start with a budget model and, for example, choose the best adjustable compound bow for less money.
THE BEST COMPOUND BOW 2020. FINAL ADVICE
Compound bows are a popular device among experienced hunters, beginners, women and children.
The best compound bows should be made of quality material and have sufficient length, tension, and optimal weight. Before buying such a device, decide on the brand. If you are interested in the Martin brand, for example, read the Martin compound bow reviews in advance. People who use such devices usually give a lot of information.
As for our choice, before making our list of best compound bows, we conducted thorough research and chose the Cruzer G2 Adult Bear Compound Bow as the best compound bow for 2020. This device can be transformed and suit all members of the family. For example, we cannot say the same about the Genesis Original Bow and Bear Brave Bow Set, which are made for newbies and children. This best compound bow has all the accessories you’ll need, unlike the Genesis Original Bow. We think that such a model will be the top of the line compound bow next year too because it is hard to create something better.